Ag Technologies is designated as an essential business.
Earlier today, Governor Ron DeSantis signed a statewide executive order for all Florida residents to limit movements away from home except when necessary to obtain or provide essential services or conduct essential activities.
Ag Technologies is designated as an essential business. We are authorized to remain open and will remain fully operational once the order takes effect Thursday at midnight.
At Ag Technologies, the health and safety of our customers, employees, and the community are always our greatest priority. With the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) declared a global pandemic, we are thinking of those we know and care about. We understand that this is an evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are closely monitoring it as well as following the recommendations from experts such as the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We wanted to share more about what we are doing at Ag Technologies:
- Our offices have been on lockdown from any outside persons and personnel since March 18th.
- All packages are brought into our office are being treated before they are received into our inventory room and before they are delivered to our farmers operations.
- All Technicians are requesting stock and picking it up from a designated location outside the facility.
- No Specialists or Technicians are commuting together to and from any jobs or any other sites.
- All Specialists and Technicians are performing disinfecting procedures on their equipment throughout their business day, both before and after jobs.
With this in mind, most of our work doesn’t require in-person interaction so we are capable of performing all of our work easily through this unprecedented set of circumstances. Our team can communicate with you by phone, text, or video chat to ensure you are getting the same unmatched service. We hope this gives you peace of mind.
More than ever before, the entire nation is depending on the Ag Community to keep the supply of food and fiber flowing to all Americans Above all, we are here to support you. People always come ﬁrst and we are committed to the safety of all while delivering on our promise to respond and resolve critical scenarios with efficiency and value-added knowledge that minimize operational downtime and costs.